6pcs set 50x60 high magnification list binoculars portable photo stand Universal Clip Telephoto Lens
[Free Shipping & Get Free Gift Now]
Share this Product
Rubber coating protects the body from impact and wear, durable to use.
The farthest visual distance can up to 9000m, it is 20 times further than other ordinary cameras.
Lightweight and compact, easier and more convenient for outdoor using.
Type: wide clip, small clip
Objective Diameter: 52mm
Eyepiece Diameter: 22mm
Diameter of The Exit Pupil: 3mm
Distance of The Eye Relief: 14mm
Field of View: 1500 / 9500m
Length: 15cm / 5.91 inches
Prism Type: BAK4
Optical Coating: fully multi-coated FMC green film
Focusing System: center individual focus
Size of Telescope: about 155x50mm
HD vision monocular, 50X magnification with BAK4 prism lens design give you a clearer and more colorful scenery.
Easy to focus, it can be folded to match the distance of your eyes, suitable for both adults and kids.
FMC multi-layer enhanced green film increases light transmission for brighter and higher-contrast images.
It will help you see things in low light, it does not help you see things in the dark.
With a compass on the monocular, never need to worry that you could be lost on the trip.
Equipped with a tripod and phone clip for hands free to see the more beautiful view through your phone.
1 x 50X60 Monocular Telescope
1 x Universal Clip
1 x Lens Cloth
1 x Tripod
1 x Dust Cover
1 x Pouch
Instructions for care:
1. Always store your monocular in the case when not in use.
2. When cleaning the lens, please do use the special cotton flannel that attached with the monocular, or other soften, clean cloth.
3. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of alcohol to the cloth.
1.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2.Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation.
3. Can be used for both day and night, low-light-level night vision, but can't see anything in complete darkness.
4. Forbidden to clean the inner parts of the monocular or disassemble the monocular.