Recently PH PH Tester Chlorine Level Meter Swimming Pool Spa Water Quality Measurement Monitor Check
[Free Shipping and Free COD]
Share this Product
Free Shipping and Free COD
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Handling time>> Handle within 24 hours after payment
- Fast refund>> Money Back Guarantee.
- Delivery time>>7-15 days
Essential tools for swimming pools, saunas and spas.
The ideal tool for simply measuring the pH and C12 values of water is chemically free and no longer has to be guessed.
Chlorine content in the safe measurement range: 1.2-1.7ppm
PH level within the safe measurement range: 7.2-7.8
Battery: Use 1 AA battery
Water quality tester product description:
Chlorine test – adjustment point:
Before the first use, please adjust the tester for the pool water or hot spring water to be tested in the following order:
1. Test swimming pool water or hot spring water with traditional liquid testing tools;
2. Record the chlorine reading for standby (1.5 PPM);
3. No adjustment is required for the PH.
Look for the adjustment point of the tester:
A. Place an AA 1.5 V battery in the battery compartment of the handle (positive side up).
B. Hold the tester in one hand and the test stick in the other.
C. Insert the cleaned metal rod into the water to the black position.
D. Gently stir the water with a metal rod.
E. When the metal bar is kept in the water, adjust the knob on the front of the watch to the direction of CL until it can no longer move. Then slowly turn back to the right until the pointer points to the position of the result measured by the traditional liquid test tool.
F. Remove the test rod from the water, taking care not to move the knob. The pointer will slide to the right and a letter will stop between A and E. This letter is the adjustment point.
Test chlorine content:
The recommended chlorine content for swimming pool water or hot spring water is 1.2 to 1.7ppm
1. Turn the pointer to the “Adjustment Point” position.
2. Hold the tester in one hand and the test stick in the other, insert the metal rod into the water to the black position. Wait until the pointer stops swinging and take a reading.
3. Let the test stick stay in the water and continue to test the pH according to the instructions.
The recommended chlorine content for swimming pool water or hot spring water is 7.2 to 7.8
1. Leave the test stick in the water and turn the knob to the pH to make a click (the battery must be removed when reading the pH).
2. Wait until the pointer stops swinging and take a pH reading.
3. Gently dry the test stick and insert it into the slot next to the tester and store it.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email【email@example.com】 Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.